A good screen design - a layout on the monitor - provides orientation. The expectations of the user are considered here: What are the user’s motives? Are the headings in the text area and the menu set up in such a way that the user can determine which chapter he is in at any time? Is it clear how many main and sub-chapters are there? With graphic information concepts we define color and typography to create emotional references about the imagery. Color-code concepts assist the user with orientation.
The main features of the interaction with the screen design
- Interface design
- Usability criteria, accessibility
- Technological aspects (programming, keyboard, touchscreen)
- Creating interest for a product with incentives
- Trigger enjoyment of use or flatter the pride of ownership
- Make the user curious about the possibilities and content and raise expectations