You have a creative mind with many ideas? Are you a passionate coder and interested in new technologies?
Then we offer you the opportunity to develop your professional competencies, to grow with us and join the team of Bergx2 GmbH in the areas of web development, e-commerce portals and live/betting software.
- Knowledge of, experience with and fun with: PHP/SQL, (X) HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX.
- Optional: CMS e.g. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc.
- Server administration, Linux, Ngnix, Apache: backend and frontend.
- Good spoken and written English. A plus: interest in learning German.
Education and experience
- At least three to five years of professional experience in web development – or more.
- A university degree or equivalent training in the fields of computer science, multimedia or similar is a plus.
- Competencies in project management, task coordination and leadership in a team environment.
- International experience through occupation or studies abroad is a plus, too.
- Reliability, openness, willingness to learn and incorporate new ideas within our international team.
- Creativity and teamwork skills combined with good understanding.
- Re- and further development of ambitious B2C projects.
- Coordination of the developer team in daily operations and software consultancy projects.
- Business development and strongly designed, highly integrated websites, mobile platforms and technologically sophisticated e-business applications.
- Configuration, customisation and extension of CMS and shop systems.
- Testing and quality assurance.
- Depending on your personal focus: server-side programming.
- Customer support on technical issues.
- Close collaboration with team members from project management, programming and marketing.
This is a full-time position, on site (not remote), to be filled with immediate effect. Location is our modern office in the attractive and central district Lehel in central Munich.
A challenging and varied job role awaits you in our growing company of currently eight staff. As an experienced developer you will be part of a motivated and strong team with flat hierarchies, quick decision-making and enough space to realise your own ideas. As an equal member of the team you are very involved in the daily operations and take part in all relevant events and meetings.
How to apply?
Your complete application should include a brief cover letter, CV, credentials and any references (e.g. URLs, portfolio) from past work – if available.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value a fair and objective application process - this is achieved only with anonymous records in our view. You, your abilities and potential are the focus of attention. Therefore, in your CV, please do not include information such as photo, name, sex and origin. Please apply via email to Istok Sernc: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting time and salary expectations. Or come by in person and see how we work for yourself. We are happy to answer any questions in advance and look forward to receiving your application.